Posts Tagged ‘stars’
– Brad Pitt: he was born as “William Bradley Pitt” . His father owned a truck company. Brad was majoring in journalism; but two weeks before earning his degree, he decided to hit Los Angeles to study acting.
– Angelina Jolie: When she was 14 she decided to drop acting lessons and wanted to become a funeral director. When she was 16 she went back to acting. (what a change!)
– Johnny Depp: apart from being an actor and a musician, he’s also a winemaker and c0-owned a restaurant in France.
– Rebecca Gayheart: (Eric Dane’s wife) killed a boy. She hit a nine year old boy with her car. The cars infront of Rebecca stopped to permit the boy to cross the street. But she manuevered her car to pass them and hit the boy.
– Leonardo DiCaprio: was named Leonardo because his mom was looking at Leonardo Da Vinci’s painting in a museum when he first kicked.
– Whoopi Goldberg: her real name is Caryn Elaine Johnson
(I read about the above while searching for something on Wikipedia)