The Nokia N8
Posted March 14, 2011on:
You may have read my older post “I’m in love with the Nokia N8” . Well, yes it’s a story of love at first sight. I was following the N8’s news even before it was launched.
But, one day on Twitter, I read that Gigalb are running a contest and one of the two prizes is the Nokia N8!!! To enter the contest, I had to:
- “Like” their Facebook page ( here ).
- After “liking” their Facebook Page, the second step was to leave a comment stating why I want to win the phone. And get people to like my comment (for every 10 likes, I get a ticket for the draw and increase the chance of winning)
- On Twitter I had to tweet the following message – RT @GIGAlb: I’m entering to win a Nokia C7 or N8. Just do the same! http://bit.ly/g0bdlZ
Those steps were easy except for the part to get my friends to like my comment. To do that, I spammed my friends! I posted daily the link on FB and asked them to like my comment. Total likes was 34. I thought I’d never win, especially that one of the contestants had more than 110 likes.
I logged in to Facebook and Twitter, and waited for the results. Then came this
“Her”??? Is there a chance for me to win? I replied:
I read the name over and over again to make sure it’s me 😛 and yay it was me 😀
After few days, I got my N8 (thank you @CAbN)
Now after using the N8 for almost 2 weeks, here’s what I think: AMAZING! The all-in-one device.
(I would be brief about it, since there are many articles and reviews like this)
– Camera (for images and videos): very clear, perfect quality. And here’s an example
– Battery life: perfect, especially for someone like me who’s music player or radio is on all the time, Tweeting, taking pictures, playing games
– Multitasking: Yes! You can use as many applications as you can. And with Opera Mobile, internet browsing is wonderful.
– Music: sound is loud and nice 🙂 yes you can really enjoy music with this device
If you want to get yourself a mobile phone, I highly recommend the N8.