Archive for January 2011
To me it’s all about the Nokia. I am, with pride, a Nokia person. I just can’t picture myself with a mobile phone that is not a Nokia. I currently have the N95, yes the device that does it all.
With all due respect to Blackberry and IPhone, Nokia is the best. Why? Because they have everything you want. And no, not because they have a huge selection of models, but they just have a special touch in their devices. I mean, just like the Mercedes-Benz, their sports cars have a touch of their luxurious cars, and vice-versa. The touch of the Mercedes-Benz. Neither Nokia nor Mercedes-Benz are flawless, but they just make the use of their products a joy.
Blackberries were designed for a special kind of people, and so was the IPhone. But the Nokia was designed for all purposes. Those people excel in the mobile phones industry. Through the N95, E5, and the N8 , they showed us that everything can be given to us in one device. The 5megapixels with Carl Zeiss optics camera in the N95 and E5; but the 12megapixels also with Carl Zeiss optics in the N8. Need I talk about the specifications? NO, google them, and I’m not a techy person, just a normal user. And yes I do care about the camera in my mobile device. With my 3 year old sisters around, I always have to take pictures. Iphone cameras’ picture quality is good, but the Blackberry’s I don’t find it so good. Or what about the storage? 16GB of built-in storage for the N8. SWEET!!! And internet services (chat, e-mail, surfing) are made easy and fun.With the N8, you can put all your devices in one.
So, if I want to change my N95, it will either be to the E5 or the N8. Who am I kidding??? Definitely the N8. But the budget is tight this month, so I’ll wait. 🙂
The most powerful four-lettered word. It either caused wars (did you watch Troy?) or truces. It gave us life. It was born with us. We live to love and to be loved. We spent a life-time chasing it among family, friends, and in our search for the one.
It is the one word that holds a meaning to every single second of our lives.
That’s why in our quest and fight for love, we face the following:
- When love is not returned: it has to be the first on the list, because we all went or are going through it. It hurts the most, and leaves behind the worst wounds. And it gets worse when you can’t let go. The victim is the one who loves.
- When it becomes an obsession: the victim is the beloved.
- When it is returned: the most wonderful, but rare situation.
I’ll leave you with some quotes that explain more:
- “True love is when your heart and your mind are saying the same thing.” – Leanna L. Bartram
- “Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever.” – Unknown
- “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart, or burn down your house, you can never tell.” – Unknown
- “Love is like quicksand– the deeper you fall in, the harder it is to get out.” – Unknown
- “The eyes those silent tongues of love.” – Miguel de Cervantes
- “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.” – Paulo Coelho
I guess it’s enough for now.